Pages

If you want to be happy, be. - Leo Tolstoy

Monday, November 24, 2014

Unofficial Auntie

Dang it.

I've been slacking again.

I just do that sometimes, you know? Sometimes slacking happens.

But it's okay, because my life hasn't been that interesting in the past two months, so we REALLY haven't missed much.

Except for this.

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE.

That's the best news of my life right now.

She (yes! She! She's a SHE!) is coming in April and her name is going to be Samantha Rose Parkinson (so naturally I've been doodling that crap all over everything) and I've decided I'm calling her Sammie Rose (and if you don't think that's the cutest thing ever just get out of here you wacko because it's so flipping cute) and I'm going to spoil her absolutely filthy rotten because that's what aunties are supposed to do.

My life is awesome.

Aunting is already my favorite activity, and the child isn't even here yet to be aunted.

I'm an un[OFFICIAL] auntie!

No comments:

Post a Comment