Pages

If you want to be happy, be. - Leo Tolstoy

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Unofficial Beehive Adviser

I guess, you know, technically, it's not official. I didn't get set apart yet. But guys, I got called as a Beehive adviser today.

And I'm freaking out.

Also, I'm crazy excited, because being a Beehive adviser sounds like a crap ton of fun! For realsies. I'm super dooper excited.

But I'm still freaking out.

No one even raised their hand as being opposed when I got sustained. What IS this?

A List Of Reasons For My Freak Out.

1. Under qualified. HELLO, I couldn't be more under qualified! What do I know about caring for the spiritual needs of 12 year old girls? Oh. Right. Not a single thing. So that's delightful! I don't know how to do this! I don't know how to do this! Oh no. The anxiety is kicking in. Hurry - someone get me a paper bag!

2. I'm practically a Beehive myself. ... That's an exaggeration. I've got, like, 8 years on the kids. But that's not very many years! I am so young! It's not like being a Beehive adviser is a high profile calling or anything - it's not a big deal - but still! I'm too young for real callings! I should be in Primary or something. This is nonsense.

3. Come on know. Who is going to take ME seriously as a YW leader? It just seems so out of the realm of possibility. I can't even take myself seriously! How will they manage it?

It's okay. I'm freaking out a little, but it's okay! I actually for reals am SUPER crazy excited. Gah! Young Women! I love being in Young Women!

So yeah.

un[OFFICIAL] Beehive Adviser. That's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment