Pages

If you want to be happy, be. - Leo Tolstoy

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Unofficial Theorist

Didn't know I was a theorist, did you? Well how do you like that. I am one. A theorist, that is. I have two main theories I've been working on, but for today's post we will be focusing on the second. I call it The Theory Of The J. It goes something like this ...

I have observed, over the course of several years, that there is a pattern connecting names and looks of male actors whose names begin with the letter J. It would appear that having a name that starts with J gives them a predisposition to being smokin' hot.

Observe.
Jamie Dornan

Jamie Bell

John Krasinski

Jude Law

Josh Dallas

Josh Duhamel

Josh Lucas

Jeremy Renner

Jake Gyllenhaal

James Franco

Josh Hutcherson

You're welcome for that. 

You can see where this is going. There are about a million hotties whose names start with J. It's a good letter. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule. Some J names are not so cute, and some who don't have a J are way way way cute. But there you go.

Today I am an un[OFFICIAL] theorist.


1 comment: